Internet Payment Gateway of Commercial Bank provide functionality for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to offer seamless and secure e-Commerce solutions. Commercial Bank enables merchants to accept online payments through Diners, Discover, Visa and MasterCard in an online environment.
It provides 128 bit SSL encryption, with real time authorization and capture of transactions. The gateway can process both domestic and international card transactions. For efficient and effective management, we provide the “Merchant Administration Module” with functions that allows for the management of transactions, operators and other related tasks.
Available Payment Options
Commercial Bank has introduced an additional feature for payment authentication and security that adds an extra level of protection for both consumers and merchants.
- 3-D Secure
3-D Secure is a credit card authorization program, implemented by Visa and MasterCard, to reduce/combat fraudulent purchases by verifying purchaser’s identity during online transactions.
The benefits of implementing 3-D Secure include reduction in disputed transactions /charge backs and the associated financial liabilities.
- provides 128 bit SSL encryption with real time authorization and capture of transactions
For further info regarding SSL – https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl-information-center/what-is-an-ssl-certificate/
Key Benefits you get from Commercial Bank Payment Gateway
- Secure credit card payment facility
- Easily integrated to numerous platforms
- Processes major card brands
- Single Point of Certification
- VBV and MasterCard Secure-code
- Reduction in the number of charge-backs
- Reduction in the number of fraudulent transactions
- Quick and easy to incorporate into any e-commerce card processing system
- Increase in potential sales volume through increased consumer confidence in making online purchases
- Added protection against any online fraud
- Compliant to Payments Industry standards and mandates
What is a Payment Gateway?
A payment gateway is a service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses or traditional brick and mortar such as a bank or a specialized financial service provider. Read More…
SSL Certificate is a data file where a cryptographic key is digitally bonded to an organization’s details. , It activates the padlock when installed on a web server and the https protocol. It allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Generally, a SSL is used for secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins.